Nobody in the industry is better than us at customer satisfaction!
1. Terms: Prompt 24 hour shipment of most all parts if order received on a business day by 4pm CST. If we can't ship a part in 48 hours of receiving payment, we will notify you. By ordering you agree to the policies and terms spelled out below.
2. Shipping: We inventory and ship most all our own parts from our warehouse in Aberdeen, SD. All orders are shipped insured so you never have to worry about being stuck for a damaged part. We'll instantly reship you any parts damaged in shipment.
If our warehouse in Aberdeen, SD, is out of stock on a particular part, we reserve the right to have it shipped direct to you from another location. If time is of the essence, we may as a convenience ship you the part from another location if it means a quicker delivery time, possibly saving you the cost of overnight or 2-day shipping.
UPS and USPS are the two carriers we use for shipping orders. We will only ship FedEx if the customer provides us with their FedEx account number.
Shipping charges for overnight, 2-day and 3-day orders will NOT be refunded if delayed by weather. If weather is affecting shipments from our warehouse in Aberdeen, SD, we may ship from a location where weather isn't a factor. As you can see, we are doing everything in our power to ship your order as quickly and cheaply as possible. Do not include weekends and holidays when figuring shipping time. In some areas, overnight Saturday delivery is available for an extra charge. Parts can also be picked up at our store in Aberdeen, SD. Call ahead.
3. Special Orders: Parts not listed online may be in stock at our store or at other locations. If not in stock, most available parts can be special-ordered with delivery in 1-2 weeks. Special orders must be prepaid and are non-returnable.
4. Return Policy: No return on any installed part. For defective parts, see #7. Uninstalled parts can be sent to us for a full refund (less shipping). No restocking fees. Installed parts qualify for our 18-month exchange warranty. Refunds will not be given for installed parts, even if the parts were installed for only a few moments. Package well before shipping. Items lost or damaged in shipping to us are not refundable so please insure.
5. Who We Sell To: We sell to competent homeowners, contractors and technicians. We do offer some basic technical assistance but in no way guarantee that our help will solve your problem. The final decision to buy a part is solely up to the purchaser. We recommend that the homeowner hire a competent technician to install the part and do a complete check of the unit. We buy from wholesalers throughout the country and are not a dealer for any particular manufacturer. Since we are not a dealer, we have less rules to follow. This gives us the freedom to sell below list price and sell to anyone, including homeowners.
6. Out of Stock: We strive hard to stock everything we sell and have a network of back-up suppliers to get you your part fast (usually in 1-2 days) when we are out of stock. Also read #1 and #2.
7. Warranty: 18 month exchange warranty on all defective parts bought from our company. Most companies only give you a 1 year warranty. If you have a warranty claim, you deal directly with us -- not the manufacturer or other third party. Replacement parts are usually shipped to you the same day or next business day. We pay for return shipping of your defective parts.
Improper installation will void all warranties by us and the manufacturer. We will not refund monies for defective parts, only replace them. We will not reimburse for labor or any other costs to replace the defective part. If you have received a defective part, first contact us and we will immediately send you a replacement part after you tell us the model and serial number of the unit where the part was installed. For us to send you a replacement part, we may need a valid credit card number. The defective part must be returned within 5 days of receipt of the replacement part to prevent your card from being charged. We do not provide a warranty service for units or parts NOT SOLD by us. No other warranties are made or implied.
8. Part Numbers: All manufacturer numbers listed on the website are Coleman, Nordyne, Rheem or Goodman part numbers and you should reference the part numbers listed in your owner's manual or on the part itself. If the part number has changed, we can help you cross-reference it. Just contact us. Some parts do become obsolete and we may assist you in finding a substitute generic/common part if such is available. Do realize that on some older units, parts are phased out and your only option may be to replace the unit.
9. International Orders: Most international orders are sent via the postal service. We will attempt to send your parts Global Priority Mail. Global Priority Mail 'should' arrive in 5-10 days but not guaranteed. We are unable to track international orders sent through the post office, and we will not replace or file any claims for missing orders for 30 days. All charges for duties, custom & brokerage fees are your responsibility and are not included in the shipping fees we charge you. Be aware of these fees before ordering because if you order and refuse a package on the basis of these fees, these non-reversible fees will be deducted from any amount we owe you for the returned item(s). Please note that the post office charges no brokerage fees, but brokerage fees for other carriers can run $50 or more in addition to any duties and custom charges.
10. Liability: All customers who purchase from us or seek advice agree to not hold Aberdeen Home Repair, its subsidiaries, employees and owners liable for any damage, bodily harm or death caused from the repair. We will not reimburse any labor charges for installing, replacing or repairing any new or defective part. We will only replace the defective part itself with a new part assuming the original part was bought from our company.
We recommend that the homeowner hire a competent technician to install the part and do a complete check of the unit. Follow all manufacturer instructions and safety procedures. We are not responsible for misdiagnosed problems, even if we offered some help in trying to diagnose the problem. We are also not responsible for any misinterpreted wiring and parts diagrams, even if we offered some help in trying to interpret them. All final diagnosis and interpretations are decided by the purchaser or his agent (ie technician).
11. Payment: All parts must be prepaid before they can be shipped. We accept all major credit cards. COD is available for an extra charge. Purchasing and using a prepaid credit card would be less expensive. Payment by check or e-check may be held until the bank makes the funds available (3-7 days). Open credit accounts are available for businesses. Ask for an application.
12. Non-Receipt of Order: If you have not received your order or if your order arrived damaged or if you received the wrong part, please contact us before filing a claim with your credit card company. Nobody resolves problems better and quicker than us. Filing a claim with your credit card company will only delay our ability to resolve your issue in a timely manner. If you gave us a bad shipping address and your order was returned to us, you will be charged shipping to send the order to a new address. If we sent you a wrong part because our technicians told you the wrong part number, we will exchange that part with no extra shipping charges. Any difference in price will need to be paid (or refunded if less).
13. Office Hours: We are open 9-5 M-F CST. Closed weekends, holidays and blizzards. If you need to contact us outside of office hours, please e-mail us. E-mail is monitored on evenings and weekends. Urgent e-mails will be responded to as quick as possible. We may wait and respond to routine e-mail during business hours.
14. Recycling: We recycle! Send us your old circuit boards and heating elements. Many refurbished parts are given away or sold at greatly reduced prices to help those in need.
15. Subsidiaries: Aberdeen Home Repair is the parent company. Subsidiaries of Aberdeen Home Repair are mobilehomerepair.com, hvacpartstore.com, aberdeenhomerepair.com and hvacmanuals.com. Other subsidiaries may be added without notice.
16. Technical Help: We offer free technical help via phone to people who would be willing to purchase parts from us. If you intend to buy parts locally or from another supplier, please do not call. Free technical help is available to anyone via e-mail, our help forums and our Facebook page. Copies of manuals are also available for download for a $10 service fee. Please visit www.hvacmanuals.com.
We reserve the right to refuse help for any reason and will then recommend calling a qualified technician. If we feel we cannot help with a technical problem in under 10 minutes on the phone, we will probably recommend calling a qualified technician. You can save time by having your model number and other pertinent info available before calling.
We are not responsible for misdiagnosed problems, even if we offered some help in trying to diagnose the problem. We are also not responsible for any misinterpreted wiring and parts diagrams, even if we offered some help in trying to interpret them. All final diagnosis and interpretations are decided by the purchaser or his agent (ie technician).
If we sent you a wrong part because our technicians told you the wrong part number, we will exchange that part with no extra shipping charges. Any difference in price will need to be paid (or refunded if less).
Returned, defective or recycled parts should be shipped to:
Aberdeen Home Repair
1205 6th Ave SW Suite 1
Aberdeen, SD 57401