nordyne elec furnace part

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Robert

Hi,

I had misread your Model Number, so there are some changes in order.

Instead of a metal plate containing 2 Sequencers on it, your Furnace has 2 seperate Contactors.

Instead of 1 Blower Relay, your Furnace has 2 Blower Relays.

However, the cost is actually $2 less including shipping. :wink:

Still an easy DIY. If enough room, remove one wire at a time and connect to new component.

Then remove screws to remove component and mount the new component.

If not enough room, then remove each wire one by one and mark down exactly where it goes or use tape with numbers to designate.

Take your time and it should be fine.

To see them and order, go here:http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneElec.html

Contactor # 621957 (replaces 621908) = $13.50

Contactor # 621958 (replaces 621909) = $17.00

Relay # 621898 = $7.25

Relay # 621899 = $8.25

The Contactors and Relays are both different, so be sure you match each part up by part numbers, looks and on the Relays, also look for N.O. and N.C. .

One Relay is N.O. (normally open) and the other is N.C. (normally closed).

Shipping = $12

Total = $58

To order, please add each item to cart and order through PayPal or call 1-877-263-7860 and charge to Visa or Mastercard.

Thanks for ordering and for allowing us to assist you.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
rogerman123

I replaced all the parts, the furnace will cycle properly up to 75 degrees. If I set the t-stat any higher it will heat until it reaches 75, then it will quick cycle again if it is trying to heat higher than that. Before I replaced the contactors and fan relays the furnace would not heat higher than 60 degrees.
thanks, Roger
Robert

Hi Roger,

Your Limits may be weak and releasing at temps above 75*.

You could also have a blockage in ducts or plenum area causing inside of furnace to heat up more than normal.

72* to 76* is normal temp range/comfort level for a furnace, so heating fine to 75* is fairly normal.

You would have to check ducts and plenums and test temp range in furnace when it shuts off against the limit cut-off temps.

With money already spent, may be best to have a Tech inspect it.

Also, disconnect the 2 wires (red and white) at t-stat and tie them together.

Turn power OFF first. Then turn power back ON and see if the furnace runs past 75* .

What temp are you setting it at above 75* ?

Where do you want the temp range to remain ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
rogerman123

Thanks for the info, what is the cost of the limit switches? I tried what you said about the wires with the t-stat. The temp will reach about 65* and the furnace will then start to quick cycle again. I opened all the ducts and removed the air filter, still no improvement. I realize that I might not be explaining correctly the conditions the first time around and I do thank you for your time.If the limit switches are not expensive I would like to try them before I call another tech out. They don't look like they are hard to replace.
thanks again,Roger
Robert

Hi Roger,

Limit Switch # 626511 @ $10.30 each + $6 shipping. Your Furnace has 2, so total including shipping = $26.60

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneElec.html

You can order from the link same as before.

Thanks,
Robert
rogerman123

its been a while but i am starting to have the same problems as before.Could this be a limit switch problem?
Robert

Hi Roger,

Possibly, but only way to know is testing again or calling an hvac tech.

After just 2 1/2 years, would not be norm for limits to fail again so soon.

Thanks,
Robert
rogerman123

the parts that i purchased are they limit switches? i purchase contactors and blower relays.
Robert

Hi,

I don't handle the orders or shipping, so unsure of what your exact order was.

IF you did not order the limit switches at that time, then that could very well be the problem.

Thanks,
Robert
Robert

Hi,

(2) Limit Switch # 626511 @ $10.59 each + $8.00 shipping = $29.18

They can be seen and ordered through PayPal from left side of this page :

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneElec.html

Thanks,
Robert
rogerman123

thank you i will try those.
Robert

Hi,

You're very welcome, happy to help.

Thanks,
Robert