Wire coming out of floor into furnace

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

jboarman1986

I have an E1EH-012HA furnace in my house i have the wire that runs to the thermostat installed correctly but there is a cable that has a red, white, and blue wire in it that appears to run to my air conditioner outside and i need to know which wire goes where. i know the blue one wasnt being used at the time it was disconnected but without this wire, the "auto" setting on my thermostat wont work, only the fan on mode will
Robert

Hi,

Ok, if the blue isn't used, then either the red or the white goes to C on terminal strip/board.

Then, the other goes to Y.

If no terminal strip or board, then one goes to yellow from t-stat and the other goes to common side of low voltage wire from transformer.

As for blower in auto mode, you should have a green from t-stat to either 1 or 3 of the fan relay.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?