Nordyne M1SB 086A

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Mrdolan

I am brand new to your forums. After some googling I just happened to stumble across it. Im hoping you can help me out. I tried to troll some other posts to correct problem myself, but without reading every single post, i just can't seem to find answer.

I have a manufactured home, it came with a Nordyne M1SB 086A furnace. It works, heats the home, but constantly comes back on after it heats...not sure what the cycle time is. But its not bad during day, or evening, but when you are trying to sleep...the furnace kicking on and off all night tends to be annoying. I changed out the thermostat, because it was a basic one. Currently have a nova digital timed one. Any way to make it stop?
Robert

Hi,

Could be a heat anticipator problem in t-stat, a bad fan switch/control board or a blockage (spider/web) in burner orifice or orifice spud or burner itself clogged.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?