Intertherm heating elements kicking on/off without blower

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

homesweetmobilehome

Hi all,
Neighbor has Intertherm Model FEH-015HA-03,1988 year.Heat works correctly,but heating elements cycle off and on without blower motor coming on when thermostat is turned off and even disconnected.She had someone else change all the fuses and black switches seen when access door is opened.I have the same unit but 2 years newer.I checked the wiring to make sure it was wired up correctly and it is.Some of the switches were replaced with used ones and I do not know which one would cause this condition.Help please cause it is starting to get cold.Thanks.
Robert

Hi,

Sequencer # 901075 can be seen and ordered through PayPal from right side of this page:

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneElec.html

That would be most likely cause.

Could also be a heating element has dropped down touching sides of furnace, remove blower housing to look down on elements and see.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?