New sequencer, still no fan E2EB-015HA

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Half-Fast

Hey Robert,
I got my new sequencer installed and have double checked the wiring. Everything looks correct but still no fan on auto while heating elements are on. Fan runs fine in the "on" position. I can hear a buzzing around the fan motor and if I spin the fan by hand it will take off on its own.

After a lot of searching through posts, I found another person with what sounded like the same problem and you recommended a run capacitor. Do you think the run cap is bad on my heater fan?

You've helped me out in private emails the last few days. When I had to search so much for a problem like mine, I thought I would post this one here to maybe help somebody else in the future.

Rob
Robert

Hi Rob,

With it starting up and running when wheel is pushed, if it runs complete cycle fine, run capacitor is a good possibility.

Run Capacitor # 1499-4461 can be seen and ordered through PayPal from left side here:

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/ColemanElec.html

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?