draft inducer

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Bow-hunt-er

Hello,
I have a Nordyne (Miller) Model M1MB090ABW & am having trouble with the draft inducer. Some times it comes on & runs for 10 minutes or so then shuts off (without the burner lighting). BUT, when I turn the t-stat up, or when it calls for heat, the draft inducer runs, the furnace lights & runs normally. ???????? Any ideas?
Robert

Hi,

It just comes on by itself with no call for heat from t-stat ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Bow-hunt-er

YES (thats what I think)! Thats what I can't understand. It will do it two or 3 times in a row & if you wait (until theres a call for heat) or you bump up the temp on the t-stat, the furnace operates normally..... :?:
Robert

Hi,

Ok, let me look everything over and will send a reply late this evening when I get back home.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?