no heat, blower keeps running

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

arguy

i have a nordyne e2eb-015hb i replaced the element,contactor and the limit switch . there is no heat and nomatter what i set my thermostat to the blower wont quit running, i replaced the transformer a while back , i was going to replace thefan relay , i guess thats what it is but no part numbers match up(6218980,6218990). i read some of your forums and thought it might be a sequencer but does my furnace have one if so i cant find it. please help its gonna get cold quick.
Robert

Hi,

With what you've stated and replaced already, there is a break in power somewhere and will need to troubleshoot entire circuit to find it.

I offer a email 1 hour session for a $20.00 fee:

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/Order4b.html

Go to link and follow steps if interested.

Your furnace does not have any sequencers. Also, it only shows having one limit in the low voltage circuit going to contactor coil.

I would get two limits of same temp limit as other one, but for 120vac circuit and install them in main voltage circuit between each coil and the breaker.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?