Totally agree with Steve, easy peasy...
I just did mine at the end of this past summer... single wide 14 x70 Poloron. Had PB in there and stuff was starting to fail left and right, so I made the exec decision to replace it all. I posted some of the work I did on the forum here.
All in all, it took me a day to complete, had a helper to help snake a couple of the long runs, but other than that, did it all myself.
I went with a manifold set up using pex. I know they are controversial, but I used all sharkbites with mine, and no leaks yet
I went sharkbite for ease of installation, and the fact that the cost is about the same when you factor in the tools needed for the crimp or clamp fittings. Also, all the connections are now in exposed accessable areas due to the manifold, so if a leak does develop in a fitting, it will be easy to inspect and repair.
I used pexsupply.com for my stuff.. great service and good prices.. for the underbelly, i made some cuts where needed, and then used the underbelly repair tape to seal it all back up.. its avaialble on this sites store.
good luck, and message me if you have any questions on it... i think my post is titled goodby pb hello pex or something if you want to search it.