Nordyne e2eb-012ha no heat

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Amhall

I have a e2eb-012ha with 4 speed blower fan. When the furnace makes a call for heat the t-stat clicks, fan kicks on, but delivery is room temperature or cooler. Fan kicks on and off as would be expected if temperature is adjusted above an below the current temperature. I.e. kicks off if set for 70 and t-stat shows room at 75, kicks on if set for 80 and room at 75.

Looked inside the heating core and the coils do not seem to be heating. Sequencer appears to be good.
Any other possibilities beside elements going out that the coils would not be heating?

Thanks

Transformer, and limit switches appear to be good as well when tested with meter.
Robert

Hi,

What do you mean by "sequencer appears to be good" ? When you looked at the elements, are you sure that NONE of them are energized ?

Did you test all the elements at the front plates to see if any were getting power ?

It would be rare for them ALL to fail at same time. So, need to be sure that there isn't at least one working.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Amhall

I put a meter to sequencer, limit switch, breakers, blower relay, transformer, and both element coils and the Ohm meter checked them as fine. I have a tech coming out today to look at it.

Thank you for your help.
Robert

Hi,

You're very welcome, happy to help. Would need to know what is and is not receiving voltage.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Amhall

Problem is solved. There was a break in one of the t-stat leads.
Robert

That's great, glad it is fixed. Thanks for update.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert