Another Blower issue!

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

rcool

Hi, I have a miller electric unit in my home with a heat pump. My problem is that recently when the heat is to kick on from either the heat pump or the backup furnace, elements get hot but the blower is not coming on, and even when I turn in on manually it still does not come on. I can hear it click but nothing. After waiting a while, (during this time i have heat turned off) I go back and try it and it comes on and works fine for a while. It has been occuring more and more. From other posts it sounds like a sequencer possibly? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
rcool

By the way it is model#e2eb-o15ha
Serial # e2e000700866 Thanks
Robert

Hi,

That would be most common reason for that.

Sequencer # 01-0843 can be seen and ordered through PayPal

from right side of page here:

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneElec.html

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
rcool

Thanks a bunch. One thing though... I noticed sequencer #01-0842 shows my model # versus the sequencer #01-0843. Any certain reason for that.
Robert

That is the sequencer that was originally used in your furnace. The 01-0843 is what is now recommended.

It gives an extra unused set of contacts in case you ever desire to upgrade furnace to larger kw.

Either will work fine though.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?