Have I done something wrong here? Re :Intertherm E2EB-015HA

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

DoubleOhSam

I have posted three different times here and only once have I gotten a reply and that was to tell me post in a new topic. So I did. Replies pass by, I notice no manuf. name, so I re-post again with make/model....nothing. If I have done something wrong please let me know so I can fix it. And if for some reason you think me incapable of changing a simple electrical switch, one wire at a time, at least let me know that if possible. I will at least know then to go elsewhere and not wait any longer, nor bother you anymore. Thank you again, and please dont take me as rude, I am seriously asking and dont mean to be impolite asking for your help.
Robert

Hi,

No, nothing done wrong. I have been away with a very busy schedule for last 4 to 5 days and am somewhat backlogged.

Between the four forums and private emails, I average about 40 per day, so during times I'm unavailable, this will occurr unfortunately.

Am going through them now as quickly as possible in order they were posted.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?