Nordyne model E2EB-015HA wont heat

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Cashregisterman

Nordyne Model E2eb-015ha I had a freind replace a sequencer on this unit for a disabled freind of ours and i think he may have wired the fan motor speed back wrong. Our freind has been without a heater for 4 days. So here the problem he put new sequencer back in the unit will kick on but the elements wont. I looked at the elements they looked fine but today i will take my volt meter to check them. Also the fan will not kick on when you turn it to fan only when you turn to heat and it seems to be running super high speed. Also took limit switches out and tested them they seem to work. Any help would be much appreciated Thanks Joe
Robert

Hi Joe,

If you have wiring diagram, go back over all wires as that seems to be problem.

Sounds like he crossed up some wires on sequencer and between sequencer and fan relay.

If you don't have wiring diagram, call toll free to 1-877-263-7860 and order one to be sent by email.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?