Nordyne MGHA-070AAFC-01

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Dissonance

Hello all. I have a Nordyne MGHA-070AAFC-01 and the safety switch won't lemme turn on the heat. It's cold lol This happened once before and we paid the guy to do 5 mins of work to turn back on and said it got to hot and the switch turned it off. Think anyone can help me out? What do I do? lol
Dissonance

I should prolly also mention this happens when someone turns on the air conditioner without turning off the heater ( we have different thermostats. Any help would be appreciated.
Robert

If it is a limit switch, need an hvac tech to make sure furnace isn't overheating and if it is, determine why and correct it.

They can just go bad, but can also be doing what they are designed for, so need to be sure and for safety, have an hvac tech diagnose it.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?