Wesco Air Comfort Furnace

Post all other heating and cooling questions here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

AlanM

I'm trying to help my Uncle fix his furnace. It's a Wesco Air Comfort model #2100 and probably 30+ years old. We've narrowed it down to the sequencers. All the heating elements work, but only when connected to the one sequencer that still functions and the blower works as well. I want to replace all the sequencers since some have failed who knows when the rest will go. The sequencer assembly is made by Thermodisc (TOD) part number 15S241 which is a group of 3 sequencers: 12S22, 14S22 and 12S20 on a common mounting plate. I'm having trouble finding a source for replacement Thermodisc parts. White Rodgers, Supco and Honeywell make what looks like equivalent parts but I'm having trouble making the cross reference of their parts to Thermodisc. Any help on equivalent parts or a source where I can buy the 15S241 assembly would be much appreciated.
Robert

Hi,

Call Mark toll free at 1-877-263-7860 .

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
AlanM

Thanks Robert, Mark was very, very helpful.
Robert

Hi,

You're very welcome, happy to help.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
AlanM

Just wanted to let you know we got the part last Saturday, installed it and it worked just fine. If you get a request in the future for a TOD sequencer that Honeywell is a good replacement. Thanks again.
Robert

You're very welcome, happy to help. Thanks for update.

Thanks,
Robert