Need Help for Miller CMF100-PG-DI-N

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

mikekellam

I had to repair the Draft inducer motor on my CMF100 Furnace. Mine as a simple shudder adjustment that controls/limits the amount of draft air pulled in to the motor. I need instructions on adjusting this shudder. The furnace makes a low-pitched "rumbling" noise indicating poor combustion. I need to adjust this properly for complete combustion, efficiency and proper heat output. The photo size is large, but I am pointing to the "shudder" that needs adjustment.
Draft motor.jpg
Thanks,
Mike
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Robert

Hi Mike,

You would set it to allow for a clean blue burner flame and correct temp rise as given on the nameplate for furnace specs.

If you are having difficulty with getting it right, call an hvac tech out to set it for you.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?