Nordyne E2EB-015HA Prob

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

jccurry

Had this furnace quit 3-4 times and i could tap the wall thermostat and it would run and cycle ok for several days, finally it quit and i replaced the thermostat, it was a honey well from lowes with no whistles and bells, i remove the jumper between rh a r per the instructions and programmed the t-stat for electric w/o heat pump for the application, all wires in the furnace are solid with nothing obvious, when it fails you can turn on fan only and the fan goes but no heat, should i lean toward the sequencer, limit switch, or the 24v system?
thanks for any help
Robert

Probably the sequencer.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
jccurry

thanks, thats what i was leaning to
Robert

You're very welcome, happy to help.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
raydizzle34

jccurry wrote:Had this furnace quit 3-4 times and i could tap the wall thermostat and it would run and cycle ok for several days, finally it quit and i replaced the thermostat, it was a honey well from lowes with no whistles and bells, i remove the jumper between rh a r per the instructions and programmed the t-stat for electric w/o heat pump for the application, all wires in the furnace are solid with nothing obvious, when it fails you can turn on fan only and the fan goes but no heat, should i lean toward the sequencer, limit switch, or the 24v system?
thanks for any help
Are you sure your supposed to remove the jumper? I would think that by not having the jumper there, when you flip it to heat, there is not 24v getting to the white wire energizing the heating system.
Robert

If he has 5 wires he is ok and that is usually what dictates the instructions saying to remove the jumper.

Thanks,
Robert