Intertherm E1EH023HA blower not working

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

bmac

My compliments on your website and this forum!
…and now my problem... Sometime over the last four days or so, the blower in my 15 year old furnace no longer 'kicked' on. Heating elements would glow, but the blower wouldn't blow! Flipping the blower switch from 'Auto' to ON would however turn the blower on and blow warm air... so that's how I’ve been heating my house the last couple of days. I'm not sure when the blower stopped working and it has been at least 24 hours with the heating elements on and no blower. Could damage have occurred to the heating elements without the blower running?
From what I gathered by reading previous posts, the problem is probably a sequencer or relay of some type. Can your recommend the correct part?
Thank you in advance for your help!!
Last edited by bmac on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robert

Hi,

You have two sequencers, look for the one with wire going to fan relay and onto the blower.

Should have p/n 621596 or 621696 on it.

Sequencer # 01 - 0840 is the replacement and can be seen and ordered through PayPal

from left side of this page :

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneElec.html

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
bmac

thank you very much for your help, Robert...
I ordered the part you suggested and i am anxious to install it and get the furnace working properly again... you've made this part of the process very simple and i am truly humbly grateful!
thanks again,
bmac
Robert

Hi,

You're very welcome, happy to help. That is the sequencer that has the blower motor contacts on it. Let me know when it arrives if it takes care of it.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
bmac

Robert, I am happy to report the sequencer you suggested did fix my problem. Received the ordered part in just a couple of days. Installed it fairly quickly and it is now working great.... thank you again for the great service.... would not have been able to get it done without your help!
bmac
Robert

Hi,

That's great news !! You're very welcome, happy to help.

Thanks,
Robert
DRoy234282

Hello,

I am a new mobile home owner (single mom) and I don't know the first thing about heaters, but this sounds like exactly what happened with my Intertherm heater sometime the night before last. My little ceramic heater can only do so much in the meantime. :-D

Of course, money is tight (I think we're all in the same boat on that one!) and I'm afraid to call someone to come out because I've heard that service calls are very expensive. Where would I look to find this sequencer on the heater and how is it removed and replaced? (Is it held in by screws, does it snap in and out, etc.)? I'd really appreciate any and all help you all could give me on this. Here in Oklahoma, winter seems to be hanging on. Thanks.

Donna
Robert

Hi Donna,

Please start a new thread and post your questions. We keep these to the original poster only to keep down on confusion and make it easy to follow.

Thanks,
Robert