nordyne model #E1EH-020HA need to replace breakers

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

shmeer

Hello,
I need to replace the breakers on my furnace but I'm not sure how they should be removed, the ones on the furnace itself, not the ones in the breaker box. My father is helping with this repair and he says they should just pop out. Does anyone know how to do this, or better yet, maybe supply some pics on how this should be done? I posted previously a problem with the furnace smoking when the breaker turns on, and my father believes that the breaker has gone bad since we have inspected all the wires and nothing looks burnt. We tried turning the breaker on again, and this time there was a flash of light that come from the breaker area instead of simply smoking. Please any advice would really be appreciated.
Robert

They snap in one end at a time. Go in at a slight angle and then snap in and take out the same.

Google for pics, I'm sure there are some somewhere on the net.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?