Power Problems with m1mb 070a aw

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Gill

Just baught this home, noticed there wasent an exaust fan switch ANYWHERE in the house, Found that pretty odd so i went to my local hardware store and picked up a Digital Therm with a On/off button for the Furnaces fans, Once i finished installing it and switching the breaker back on, The Furnace would not come back on, I checked the Internal Switch and thats on, The Lights on the Inside are off. The internal 3amp Atc Fuse is still good, Wondering if anyone knows what else could be a sign of shorts or problems easy to fix
Robert

What type t-stat did it have before ? Test at board and see if you have 24vac across R and C.

Are you wanting the furnace to come on or just the furnace blower motor ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Gill

I will check out the first bit there once i get home this evening, At work rite now

But i wanted the blower to come on and push some air threw out the house, But i also tried cranking the heat rite up to see if the heat would even push and i got no such luck, Will check out the other stuff and get back to you
Gill

Ok, Finally found a kill switch hidden with some lightswitches on a 3 switch wall plate in the living room, NOW i have power to the furnace but it seems the fan switch hasent been wired in, WEnt and picked up all the things i needed and a electrican from work here is going to rig it up for me, Thanks for your Help.
Robert

You're very welcome, best wishes with getting it rigged up.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?