Nordyne FEHA-015HA-01 - No Cold Air

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

ChrisWV

I have this model Nordyne AC/Heating unit. The outside unit will respond to the thermostat. It is NOT blowing cold air, in fact it feels like it's barely blowing air through the vents. I tried to see if the filter needed changed but I can not locate a filter. Can anyone help?
Robert

Hi,

The filter would be on the back side of the louvered door panel in front of the a-coil. A-Coil could be dirty, blower wheel dirty, filter dirty, outside condenser coils dirty, leak/low refrig. charge.

For what you described, best to get an hvac tech out to do some tests.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
ChrisWV

Ok, Thanks
Robert

Also check the registers, remove grilles and lay flashlight down in one register duct. Then go to next, hold mirror down in duct and look back toward the light.

Check the registers and ducts for blockages or ducts having come loose.

IF you're in a DW, check underneath the home to ensure the crossover duct is not loose, torn or kinked.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?