E1EH-020HA

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

ehennicke

I recently replaced both sequencers in my furnace with #01-0841 and 01-0840 (Hopefully these are the correct ones) and now when I turn my t-stat up to kick the heat on the coils both heat up but the fan doesnt turn on. Any ideas what could be causing this? Before I replaced the sequencers, when I turned up the t-stat the fan would kick on for 5 seconds then off for 5 seconds in an infinite loop. Now with the new sequencers, the fan wont come on automatically but I can turn it on manually. Any ideas?
Robert

Hi,

Yes, those are the correct sequencers. With blower working in manual mode, that tells us blower/run cap works, but that is a different circuit.

With the 2 new sequencers, I would say a wiring miscue, a loose wire in molex connector plug, a loose wire at one of the connections or a wire and/or fan relay problem.

The heating circuit doesn't use the fan relay, but it does riun through it, so if a wire is loose there or the contacts opened, it would prevent the circuit from reaching the blower.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
ehennicke

Thanks for your reply and info. I will check the wiring to see if any are loose and get back to you. Hopefully we can straighten this thing out :D
Robert

You're very welcome, happy to help.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?