Heat no longer working!

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

nitz0

Well, I have had Disconnect Fuse go out on me(621029). Well, it burned it pretty bad and my father in law decided to remove the Disconnect Fuse and clip all the wires and re wire it all straight to the 3 breakers it has.

He thought he followed the diagram correctly and spread them out on the right breakers..

Okay so that fixed the problem and the A/C was once again alive! Thank god because it was getting hot. Well now the problem is, here in NE Alabama, it's getting cold! I turned the heater on and after about 5-10 mins of running, I heard the blower kick off and then that was that.

Haven't opened it back up yet and was wondering if someone may have some insight on what the problem could be. Checked the breakers and they were still good and not tripped.

The A/C still works just fine but the with the heat, the blower won't turn on at all but on A/C it will.

Thanks for the help in advance!
Robert

What is furnace model number ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
nitz0

feh-015ha-04

Not sure if something got wired up wrong and maybe blew a transformer in there or what. Hoping to get it back open today to look at it.
Robert

Probably a bad sequencer.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?