coleman dgat070bdf kept flashin once now keeps blowing fuse.

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

chvyboygmc_93

hello i have the coleman dgat070bdf and now it keeps blower the fuse not forsure y, i had my dad come over and take a look at it and we was doin w.e to it than it sparked and blew the braker so i turned it back on and than it keeps popin the fuse not for sure y or what he did to it to do it so ya.. if u can help thanks..
JD
Site Admin

We will move this post off to the Coleman Service & Reply forum.
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
chvyboygmc_93

thanks..
just seein if any1 knows whats wrong with it i have a new born and really need the heat on.. thanks for ur time
furnaceman

Hi,

This something that should be addressed by a technician. Some3thing is definitely shorting out.
The breaker tripping is a safety net. Dont keep flipping the breaker on. This unit should not be operated till its fixed. U have a baby, do u both a favor and get it fixed right. :D
Robert

Call an hvac tech for proper diagnosis and repair for safety issues.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?