Miller/ Nordyne E1EH-012HA

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Kery

When furnace comes on in heat mode it will not shut off or it will take up to 30 min. to shut off. It started with a bad sequencer. Unit would not come on unless you wiggle sequencer. It fell apart so I replaced it with a new one (01-0840). Now it takes forever to cot off. Checked power on sequencer, get 24.77volts when T stat calls for heat and when T stat is satisfied you lose the 24 volts but sequencer stays in so furnace does not shut off. Even tried unpluging harness that carries power to the sequencer to make sure my meter was not missing anything, furnace still kept running. Tried another new sequencer Q103 to make sure I did not get a bad one. A/C works fine. This is an electric furnace. Tested alot of things everything looks good just does not want to shut off! Any ideas!!
Robert

Hi,

Make sure none of the coils have fallen down and touching the frame.

IF all is ok and with new sequencer, then make sure all wires are connected in right places.

If so, then may need to call an hvac tech to diagnose the problem, could be a short which is a fire hazard.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?