E1EH-015HA NORDYNE

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

JACOBS

THE BLOWER WILL NOT COME ON THERE IS NOT ANY POWER ON BOTTOM PART OF SEQUENCES NOR 1 SIDE OF TRANSFORMER I REMOVED BREAKERS AND REINSTALLED THEM AND IT CAME ON FOR 3 SECONDS FAN SWITCH ON TOP IS BAD SO I BYPASSED IT FOR NOW UNTIL I FIND OUT THE PROBLEM THE SWITCH IS THE AUTO-FAN-ON. ALL ELEMENTS HAVE 120 VAC BUT I'M NOT SURE THAT THEY ARE WORKING.IT HAS 2 POLE SEQ. SWITCH AND SOME OTHER SWITCH UNDERNEATH IT.
JACOBS

MAY GOD BLESS YOU[quote]
Robert

Hi,

IF the transformer has 240VAC on LINE/PRIMARY side and does not have 24-28VAC on LOAD/SECONDARY side, it is bad.

That is first place to test.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
JACOBS

I HAVE 120V BUT NEED 240V ON TRANSFORMER . I REPLACED 1 OF THE BREAKERS AND THE A/C WILL NOW COME ON BUT THE HEAT WILL NOT.
Robert

Trace wire from side of transformer with no power to its source and test there.

Need to locate break in that power leg, until you get the power to transformer, it will not work.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?