Miller Furnace

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

VCFD

I have a Miller Model CMF80-PG propane furnace serial number MA0488-00496. When the T-stat calls for heat, the burner comes on and a short while later the blower kicks in but only runs for 2-3 minutes and shuts off for a minute or two before starting again. This continues until the set temperature is reached. I don't remember it being like this last winter when I bought the place. Any ideas?
Whatever It Takes
Robert

Hi,

Is it just the blower motor kicking on and off ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
VCFD

Thanks for getting back Robert. Yes, it is just the blower motor.
Whatever It Takes
Robert

Hi,

Will have to contact distributor and see if they have a replacement Fan & Limit Switch and if so, what new part number is.

That would be first suspect. You can test it to see if it is opening and closing during cycle.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
VCFD

Thanks Robert. I will try and test it this weekend. Please let me know what you find.
Whatever It Takes
Robert

Hi,

Fan & Limit Control # 626436 @ $61.59 + $8.00 shipping .

It can be seen and ordered through PayPal from right side here:

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneGas.html

Or, by calling toll free after 9AM CST Mon thru Fri to

1-877-263-7860 and charging to Visa or Mastercard.

Not sure that's the problem, but without being there, it would be my first suspect problem.

Thanks for inquiring,
Robert