need new cool-off-heat switch

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

crisrach

Hi I'd like to first of all thank you for the great advice and sending out the sequencers so quickly. We have heat again! The local heat and air place where I had bought two motors and spent about $250 in the last year wouldn't even tell me whether it was the sequencers without me giving them $25 first. So they have lost my business.
Anyway I was wondering if you would have the cool-off-heat switch for my for my Nordyne E1EH-015HA circuit board? It is loose and sometimes I have to move it around to get the heat to kick on. It has six pins in the back.
Thanks again for all the help. It is greatly appreciated.
Robert

Hi,

You're very welcome, glad we could help. Can you look on front and back, top and bottom of circuit board to see if the p/n is still legible ?

Not sure the switch is sold seperately from board, but will check and see.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
crisrach

Hey Robert,

Thanks for the quick reply. That p/n is 624-5670.

Chris
Robert

Hi Chris,

The switch is not sold seperately. Sorry.

The board is $108.00 + $8.00 shipping if needed .

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?