E1EH-015HA fan does not run on during heating.

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

BW1

The heating elements turn on, but the fan does not. I have to turn the switch on the unit to ON from AUTO. The AC works fine the fan comes on in auto mode. I thought the heat relay might be bad on the circuit board so I unsoldered both relays and swapped them. Nothing changed the AC fan still works and the fan does not turn on during heating. It seems from reading the posts that the sequencer is bad. I am sure it was replaced earlier in the year when we moved into the home. Do sequencers go bad that quickly? If not what could cause the sequencers to go bad? The mobile home is about 12 years old. What would be the replacement sequencer for the above model? It has 308840 marked on the body and H1-110 and C1-110 on the mounting bracket. Thanks for your help.
Robert

Hi,

The sequencer controls both the elements and the blower for heating mode.

Sequencer # 621383

Sequencer # 621696

Both can be seen and ordered through PayPal from this page :

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneElec.html

621696 controls blower if they are wired correctly.

Thanks,
Robert
Last edited by Robert on Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
bcasteel

<deleted>
Last edited by bcasteel on Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robert

Hi,

We try to keep one question only per thread, so please start a new thread with your questions.

Once done, you can come back here and delete your post here.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?