Nordyne/intertherm heater

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

sam

I have nordyne FEH-015HA-04.....when i turn on heat everything works except the motor just humm, sounds like it is trying to work...i am thinking it is low speed...when i turn on just the fan it works just fine. The heat even comes on...but the fan just humms... it used to work slowly starting slowing down...thanks any ideas welcome

Sam...if it is the motor is there a replacement motor it has 4 wires and looks like capacitor mounted on the side near motor
Robert

Hi Sam,

Do you have heat only or heat and a/c ?

Look at the 3 element coils and you'll see a terminal at each end for each coil.

The 3 ends closest to sequencer on left side, test each one to a good ground for 120vac with a call for heat and blower not working.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
sam

I have heat and ac...ac works fine...the heat when it comes on the motor sounds like it is trying to run..but dont
Robert

Do the tests to see if motor is getting powered.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?