Heater not shutting off on nordyne FEH-015HA-03

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

rob24740

My electric furance is not turning off. The only way it turns off is if I turn the breaker off or pulls the power connections out. I tried change out the thermostat but that did not help. I even took the thermostat off and it did not even turn off. It stays on all the time and I can not figure out what to do.
Robert

Hi,

Most likely a stuck set of contacts on the sequenecr.

Sequencer # 901075 can be seen and ordered through PayPal

from right side of page here :

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneElec.html

Thanks for inquiring,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
rob24740

I took off the part that you had told me to and yes it was broken. So I got the part and changed it out and now it is working great. Thank you for all your help. :D
Robert

Hi,

You're very welcome, happy to help.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
DaveO

Posted here first in error. Reposted in a new, separate thread. Don't seem to have the option of making this one disappear.<g>
Sorry about the mess-up.
Thanks,
DaveO
Last edited by DaveO on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robert

Hi Dave,

Please repost this in a new thread so we keep one poster/question per thread for easier reading and following.

Once done, you can delete this one and I'll answer it there.

Thanks,
Robert