MBBA-066ABFC-05

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

G0rdy420

Hi all,Think I have a bad ignitor,furnace just tries to run and clicks couple times then goes off,code blinks 33.Did run great last couple years.Was hoping someone could point tell me away to check with voltmeterand point me to the correct ignitor for my model.Was thinking just replacing the flame sensor as well if not in one unit.So if you could so kindly point me to the ignitor and flame sensor,Greatly appreciated.My kids will thanks you for the warmth.
Robert

Just reading this, will be back shortly.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
G0rdy420

Ok great,thanks for your time.
G0rdy420

Quick update,I pulled unit out and furnace did fire with help from a lighter but only ran for about a minute if that.So im getting gas just no spark to ignite.
Robert

Hi,

Unplug ignitor wires, turn furnace on to call for heat and see if you ever get 120vac to ignitor wires connector.

If so, ignitor is bad. You can turn power off and at room temp, ohm test the ignitor for resistance.

Should be 40 to 75 ohms resistance.

If below or above 40/75 or has 120vac at connector, either way it is bad.

Ignitor # 902661A can be seen and ordered through PayPal

from right side of page here :

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneGas.html

Ignition failure is most often the ignitor, remote flame sensor or gas valve.

Your ignitor and flame sensor are one componet and gas valve appears ok at this time.

So most likely will be the ignitor.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
G0rdy420

Thank you very much.Ive checked the above mentioned with meter and looks to be ignitior is fried,placed order today.Ill let ya know status soon as I get it installed.Big huge Thanks AGAIN,Thank you
by the way "Humbly Grateful"
Robert

Hi,

You're very welcome, happy to help. Thanks for ordering.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
G0rdy420

I see my product was shipped already,wow super fast shipping.Cant wait for part to get here burrrrrrrrrr,cold here in northeast.-2f right now.
Thanks again guys,will recommend A+ service
Robert

Hi,

You're very welcome, happy to help.

Thanks,
Robert
G0rdy420

Hi,Got my part today and install was a breeze with no problems,kicked the switch on and all be damn,I got heat.You guys rock!!!!

I have already sent 2 people your way and more to follow,thanks again for the super fast shipping and the all support.Think I'll set thermo to 95f and put on my shorts and have a beach party.From the kids they wanna thanks you guys as well,really awesome what u guys do here for do it yourselfers like us.Thanks again and much appreciated.Rock on!!!
Robert

Hi,

That's great, glad all is warm and fuzzy again at home. You're all very welcome, happy to help and thanks for ordering and for your support, we appreciate it very much.

BTW, if you send or have sent anyone and I haven't answered yet, tell them I'm coming. Been sick for a month and it finally put me at docs office. Beginning to actually breathe air in again, so catching back up one by one. :D

Take care and best wishes,
Robert