E2EB-015HA

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

rcool

Hello, I recently had some problems with my heating system (the blower), and with help from the forum I eventually got it taken care of. It ended up to be the capacitor. In the mean time I had ordered a new sequencer and bought a new relay locally and changed them all eventually so pretty much all is new. I have a heat pump also but now all the sudden after 2 or 3 weeks of the e heat working good the blower is now not coming on when it should, elements are heating up but the blower is not coming on. Sometimes is does, sometimes it doesnt. I can turn it on manually and it will run. The reason I was using the e heat is because I also developed an issue with the heat pump. Then the temps dropped to single digits so I was waiting for warmer weather to get to that. I can turn the heat pump on and it will run fine one cycle, kick off, and when it should start another cycle the (heat on) words on the thermostat just flash and nothing happens! The flashing of the words also happens with the blower issue occasionally. Could I have a thermostat issue or what? Thanks Rick
Robert

Hi Rick,

That's a good possibility. When it fails to work, see if you have 24vac across bottom terminals, front and back for both stack sequencers.

Look at wiring diagram and see which blower motor wire is heat speed wire, trace it to connector, disconnect and see if you have 240vac across the opposite wire for that motor wire and the orange wire opposite.

Should have 240vac there.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
rcool

Well thanks again, seems the t-stat has fixed the problem with the heat pump and e heat. One more thing though, I noticed my e-heat was good and warm at first and now its not so warm. I pulled the blower to take a look at the elements, turned it on and just like the bottom were on, then about five minutes later tryed it and they all heated up. I think I've read they come on in cycles but there not all coming on I can tell by the heat itself. Have I another problem or could I have done something switching the t stat?
Robert

Hi,

By them all working sometimes, wiring would be ok. You may have a sequencer going bad.

Sequencer # 01-0843 is correct replacementand can be ordered

through PayPal from right side here :

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneElec.html

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
DoubleOhSam

Hi, I have recently had the same issue with my E2EB-015HA, and a friend offered to sell me a $35 sequencer to throw at it, which if it IS the problem, still may not be the right one. He was tryin' to help me keep the family warm. Currently I have been running it at certain times, and I turn off the breaker after it turns itself off. Now, if I DO try to use this thing (sequencer), I'm not even sure how or where it goes lol. I am thinking maybe there are some diagnostics I could run? I have noticed a light color of rust on a lot of the metal on and around the blower etc. Now, judging by what I'm reading I this is a problem; but I wonder how severe (can I wait 3 days till I'm off work?) and could this be indicative of the problem, as well as a cause of it? I hope that wasn't too jumbled up or confusing. Thank you very much for you time in advance.

-Sam

P.S. Not balking at the cost of the part by-the-way, just figured I could cost myself much more if I try to fix it without at LEAST talkin' to you guys first. Great site...
Robert

Hi Sam,

Can you please start a new thread with your questions so as to keep each individual problem seperate.

Thanks,
Robert