Intertherm E2EH-015HA heating elements

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

ward457

On my intertherm e2eh-015ha furnace only the blower motor and the bottom element are coming on during the heat cycle, neither of the top two elements seem to be cycling on at all (i watched for quite a while) (also i swapped the wires off the bottom element to the middle element just to make sure the element was good and the middle element would come on with the blower and only the middle one) i am not sure of the order that they should cycle on and off, i thought it might be the sequencer and i have one of the 01-0843 sequencers that you guys suggested, it looks somewhat different, i was just wondering on the new sequencer at the M2 there is only 2 points to attach wires and my old sequencer has 3 points, and at the M4 the new sequencer has only 1 point to attach a wire and my old sequencer has 2 points, and my old sequencer is not tied together on the very bottom terminals as the new sequencer is. do certain wires splice together to fit on the new sequencer or are some wires just left off and not attached
Thank you!!!!!!
Robert

Hi,

Yes, it is most likely the sequence that is bad. Are you sure M2 doesn't have a chair terminal on one spade making it two terminals plus the other one making it 3 ?

It only has either two or three terminals each. You add a chair or double terminal to a spade and it turns 2 to 3 and 1 to 2 to give desired wiring.

At bottom, the old had a wire to each bottom, front and back.

Now, with the jumper, you just need one wire to one side, front and back and jumper carries over to other sequencer eliminating the need for the second wires.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?