burner motor on CMF80 propane

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

totyly

Hi everyone, i'm new here and desparate for help. I haven't been able to find the parts for my Miller cmf80 since before Xmas. I got the new motor, found the fan housing wouldn't fit. Got the new fan housing and fan, they are too small plus the housing has a rectangular hole that goes into the furnace and the furnace has a round hole, Do i have to replace the whole assembly that bolts on to the furnace?
Thanks, Lynda
Lynda
Robert

Hi Lynda,

What is complete furnace model number ? Look for some more letters with a dash between them.

Are you just needing a burner motor ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
totyly

all it says is CMF80-AG and yes i just need the burner motor.
Lynda
Robert

Hi Lynda,

Could that possibly be CMF80-PG ?

If not, are there any numbers or data info on the burner motor or burner assembly ?

There are several types, so need to get correct one.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
totyly

Hi Robert,
it does have AG not PG. I will have to look at the other numbers when i get home. I normally e-mail form work because i have dial up at home. I gave all the numbers i could find to the mobile home supply guy near here and the part he came up with is a replacement for the discontinued part. It is similar but has a couple very different features. The hole to put oil in for the flywheel will be on the bottom if the motor is installed like the old one. The wires for the switch are in a different spot as well. I think the furnace was originally gas and was converted to propane.
Thanks, Lynda
Lynda