Nordyne model#E1EH-020HA won't kick on

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

shmeer

My furnace will not kick on, it has been stopping for about a year now and usually if I turn the thermostat down and up and reset the breakers it would start back up, but not this time. I have read in the forum and I think it may be the sequencer that needs replaced. The AC unit is working fine and the blower is working, but not the heat. Do you have a link to the sequencer part and does this sound like the right fix?
Thanks
Robert

Hi,

That would be most common for that. Your furnace has two of them.

Sequencer # 621381

Sequencer # 01-0842

Both can be seen and ordered through PayPal from this page:

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneElec.html

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
shmeer

Thanks, I ordered these parts and I'm gonna cross my fingers. LOL Hopefully these will fix it.
Robert

Hi,

You're very welcome, happy to help and thanks for ordering.

Hopefully that will take care of it.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
shmeer

Thanks for the fast shipping. But, one of the sequencers does not fit. #01-0842 that has 2 mounted would not work in this furnace because all of them are mounted individually like #621381. #621381 I was able to use. Is it possible that this was the wrong part? If so, can I exchange for the correct one? Thanks.
Robert

Hi,

Sorry about that, I typed the wrong number.

Please send it back and I will have Mark get correct one out asap.

Send your name and address to my email:

[email protected]

He'll need that to make any price changes and refund shipping.

Send it to:

Aberdeen Home Repair
PO Box 1308
Aberdeen, Sd 57402

Thanks,
Robert
shmeer

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for everything, and thanks for the coil cleaner :D ! I will definitely be back to order from you guys again, great customer service!
Robert

Hi,

You're very welcome, happy to help and thanks for ordering with us.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert