Nordyne e2eb-015hb fan relay

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

babymarine99

Our air conditioner stopped blowing even though the outside unit was still running. Had a friend in the AC business come check it out and he said we needed a fan relay. A cousin also in the business was able to get us a zettler control zc90340-01 fan relay. Now we need to figure out how to install it. Normally it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but it is quickly getting hotter here in Texas and we have two young daughters. Can you please give me the dummied down instructions on how to install it? We were told it was a universal one, and that we needed to make sure it was installed correctly. Please please please help! Thanks!!!
Please help me!
Robert

Hi,

I don't have any info on that relay, will need to get that from whoever sold it to you.

Usually it will be a 6 terminal relay with two being the coil terminals to energize it.

Then two for closing circuit to cooling speed and two for heating speed.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?