New M3RL

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

bhough

I will be ordering a new M3RL natural gas furnace next week to replace the exsisting CMF oil. Does M3RL-080A-BW
sound ok? Do you have to mention natural gas to get that type? Or is it the default? I will be getting a concentric vent term. kit, part # 904176 (3"). I hope the ordering numbers are correct.

Brian
Robert

Hi Brian,

Should be ok, but cannot say for sure without being there. Yes, it will be set for natural gas.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
bhough

It has been a good project, new gas line/meter from main, new piping through the attic, new gas (tankless) Rinnai water heater, a new Rinnai wall heater, & the furnace replacement. I just hope the cost of gas doesn't skyrocket. Thanks for all of your advice.
Brian

It
Robert wrote:Hi Brian,

Should be ok, but cannot say for sure without being there. Yes, it will be set for natural gas.

Thanks,
Robert
Robert

Hi Brian,

You're very welcome, happy to help. With Obama's Cap & Trade deal, gas will double at the minimal, so hold on tight. :roll:
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?