intertherm ac size

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

warmsprings

Hi I have an ac condenser that needs replacing, I found some numbers on the inside panel under the controls. Model # S3RA-048K, serial # S3R9602-19489. Any help with the sizing be appreciated.
Robert

Hi,

4 ton / 10 Seer

The lowest seer rating made now is 13 seer. A new a-coil (evaporator coil) will be needed to match the seer rating of new condenser.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
warmsprings

thanks, would i have to go back with a intertherm a coil or would one from another brand fit.
Robert

Just be sure it is correct dimensions. A lot of non-mobile home a-coils are too big to fit in the tight spaces.

We do not sell condensing units, but do sell a-coils if needed.

Ours are between $400 and $450 on most with $8.00 shipping.

1 year replacement warranties, quick connect or sweated fittings, straight a/c or heat pump and good for 10,12 or 13 seer condensers.

If interested, please call Mark at 1-877-263-7860 to order with credit card or through PayPal Invoice sent via email for payment.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?