Nordyne A/C blower won't shut off, model M1MB-70

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

sjones

I have a Nordyne M1MB-070 furnace, which in the A/C mode the blower wont shut off after the compressor does. The red light blinks constantly, and you can hear the control board relay click like it is trying to shut the blower off, but doesn't. Replace the control board?

Thanks,
Steve
Robert

Hi Steve,

Look on board for C and G terminals and test for 24VAC when blower should NOT be running, but still is.

Then, look for COOL terminal and one of the NEUTRAL terminals and test across those for 120VAC.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
sjones

Thanks Robert,

I'll check those this weekend (the home is at a lake), and let you know what I find. Thanks for helping me out!

Steve
Robert

Hi Steve,

You're very welcome, happy to help. Just let me know what readings you get and we'll go from there.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?