ColemanDGAT075ADC won't come on.

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Verne

I fired up the furnace the other night, or tried to, and nothing. There is an audible click coming from one of the switches and then an electrical hum/buzz coming from something but nothing ever happens. The induction/purge fan never comes on, which is usually the first thing to happen after the click. I'm sure it's one of these switches/boxes in this little cabinet but I dont know what's what or what does what.
-the other ones are the Xformer, which hums so I believe is ok. BE141640GEK A9437
-A switch labeled White Rodgers/RBM 134-20103-301D 7975-377
-I replaced the one marked " totaline P283-0293" and the computer module so Im assuming I Can rule those out.
Behind those there are two sensors/switches that mount in holes in the furnace wall. One is labeled
313 675 T-O-P 60T82 (7975-328) And the one on the right is unmarked. I hope you can tell me the part number for that one. I assume the 7975- numbers are the part numbers but I dunno. And I have no clue which of them is bad. Im assuming its one of the components that the inducer fan plugs into.

Can you help me identify my problem??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Verne

Ok, thanks anyway guys, I thought for sure you could help me out. :? I think I found a part number for the unknown switch. 8) Im just going to keep replacing the cheap shit in that box till something fixes it. :idea: If nothing else I'll have a couple spare parts for the next thing that goes wrong. :roll:
Verne

well, that didnt work. I replaced the Relay and the Fan switch. I dont know what else to do.
furnaceman

Can u use a meter?
Robert

Hi,

After receiving bad heart report, went on first vacation in 5 years, so been away from forums this past week.

You have a booster relay that controls the booster motor.

Relay # 7956-3671 can be seen and ordered through PayPal from right side of this page :

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/ColemanGas.html

See if on a call for heat from t-stat if you have 120vac to ground from the the wire going from the relay to booster motor.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Verne

Yes, Furnaceman, I can use a meter.

Sorry to hear that robert, I hope you're feeling better.

Yeah all my relays are new. I took the inducer fan out and "spun" it with my fingers. It felt like the brushes were stuck to the commutator. Works fine now.

Good news is I have some spare parts now.

Thanks for getting back to me Robert. Get well soon.
Robert

Hi,

You're very welcome, happy to help. Thanks for the kind words of concern. Undergoing some lifestyle changes as it's a rare heart disease that greatly effects how you go about your day.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?