E2EB-015HB NORDYNE

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

jgd303

HAVING PROBLEMS WITH HEATER NOT STAYING ON RUNS FOR 8-10MINUTES SHUTS OFF FOR ABOUT 10 SECONDS TURNS ON FOR 2-3 MINUTES THEN SHUTS OFF AGAIN AND RESTARTS TEN SECONDS LATER AND KEEPS REPEATING ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! :D
Robert

Elements and blower doing this or just the blower ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
jgd303

the blower is not sure of elements but when restarts hot air comes out . hope this helps ..
jgd303

forgot to mention if I put fan in on position it will run and heat just fine till I turn it off problem only happens when fan in auto position.
Robert

Hi,

It is most often one of these three or a combo of them.

Contactor # 621958

Relay # 621898

Relay # 621899

All 3 can be seen and ordered through PayPal from this page :

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneElec.html

Price is listed, shipping is $8.00 .

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
jgd303

these three parts that you mentioned can you give me an idea of where there are located to try and located on the heater unit to see if I can possibly change them out myself or need to get someone to do the job . thanks for the info..
Robert

Hi,

Turn power off at main home service breakers to furnace. Turn t-stat to OFF. Remove bottom door panel, then turn furnace breakers inside furnace to OFF.

Remove the metal covers at bottom around breakers and controls areas.

They will be on back wall in controls area to the left over and above the heating element front plates.

Thanks,
Robert