Nordyne FEH-015HA, blower doesn't turn on

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

VictorJmz

I have a problem with my furnace Nordyne FEH-015HA, when I try to turn it on, the furnace makes a clicking noise like it wants to start up, but doesn't, this happens when the blower switch is in AUTO but when I change it to ON the fan start to work, I don't know too much of electricity or appliances but I would like to fix by myself, I hope to find some of help to do it.

Also that I forgot to explain is when the blower switch is in AUTO and the furnace is making the clicking noises I feel some of heat in the furnace, but the fan doesn't work in that switch's position (Auto), but when is in ON position I can't feel nothing of heat.

I was checking the diagram and I'm thinking that the problem is the sequencer or something like that, but I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance

Victor
Robert

Hi Victor,

Sequencer # 901075 can be seen and ordered through PayPal from right side here :

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneElec.html

That is most likely the problem or most common for that.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
VictorJmz

Hi Robert, thanks for your answer

I went to buy the piece with a local store but they don't have it in stock, they to try to sell me one piece of this one: 24A34-5 Fan and Heat sequencer, I checked that piece and looks almost the same to the damaged piece, except for a wire that is welded making a kind of jumper in both yellow connectors, I was wondering, I need just one jumper, the other welded wire can be removed or cut the wire to eliminate the jumper?

Is compatible this sequencer 24A34-5 with the 901075?

I don't want to waste my money in a part doesn't work in my furnace.

How long takes to arrive the item if I order it in this site?

Thanks again
Robert

Usually ships day of order with 3 day delivery.

Best way to get correct part is to buy the manufacturers design part for the furnace.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
VictorJmz

Thanks Robert, I'll order it ASAP

what's mean h101-1 or h90-30?
Robert

The timing sequences for on and off of the sequencers.

Thanks,
Robert