Intertherm electric furnace blows but doesn't heat

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

bigtex30

I have an Intertherm electric furnace in a 2001 mobile home that blows, but doesn't heat. I don't have the model number available at the moment - will get it tomorrow. I'm wondering if there is some obvious solution to this problem. The outside unit doesn't turn on when the blower turns on - i'm not sure if it is supposed to or not. I've read about a lot of other people having similar problems, and that one or more bad sequencers might be the problem, but i'm not sure where to find these sequencers. When I open the panel on the furnace all I see is the blower motor, a couple of breakers, and some wiring. I have tried resetting all the breakers by the way. Any help would be much appreciated.
Robert

Hi,

Probably a bad sequencer. Remove the cover panels around the controls area beside the breakers, sequencers are behind there.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?