Transformer

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

gn33

Hello I have a Nordyne/Intertherm FEHB-015HA. The transformer is bad. It's part # is 6214140.
I am unable to locate a part #. Is there any compatible/updated parts I could use. I couldn't get a good picture of it because of the location, but it it says Class 2, 40 V.A.

On one side it has 1 wire hooked up to a 240V Terminal and 1 wire hooked up a a COM Terminal (Empty 208V Terminal on that side.)

On the other side it has 2 wires bundled together hooked up to a COM Terminal and 1 Wire hooked up to a 24 Volt Terminal.

The transfomer has a total of 5 terminals but only 4 in use.
gn33

Robert

Hi,

I will give you ordering info in just a moment. I would not buy an electrical furnace component from ebay.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Robert

Hi,

Here is one very similar to what you have now. The 208V terminal is never used/needed, so always be sure you connect to the 240v terminal.

I like to try and get same or very similar for ease in replacement and hook up.

Transformer # 025 - 18452 - 700 can be seen and ordered through PayPal from right side here:

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/ColemanElec.html

It is 240vac primary, 24vac secondary, Class 2 and 40VA. It also has same 5 terminals with only 4 used for ease in replacement.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?