Nordyne E2EH-015HA- LOW VOLTAGE CARD

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

ddcover

Thank you for this opportunity. The AC will not cycle on it's own. If you tap on the low voltage card 624-625a you here a click and the ac starts. So i obviously think it's this card which i removed, cleaned and reassembled. Does the same thing. The black box on this card seems to be the problem, does this act as a solenoid? I called a technician, but he added freon and said he thought it was a card going bad outside on the pump. He sounds so unsure that i investigated and found this tapping fix. What you think? Thanks.
Robert

Hi,

The black box is a fan relay on the circuit board. You can replace the board or send the board to Mark (owner of this website) who can replace the relay and return the board to you.

You can call Mark at 605 -229 - 2627 to get more info.

A lot would depend on what happens when the t-stat calls for cooling. Does inside blower start ?

Does outside condenser fan motor and compressor start ?

Just one or neither ? Inside, outside or neither one ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
ddcover

The t-stat calls for cooling and neither the blower or conenser starts until you tap the card. When the card is tapped, you hear a click, then everything works,(it may take a tap or two), and the t-stat turns the unit off. However, sometimes everything works as it should, as it did when the guy was looking at it. Thank you.
Robert

Hi,

Depending on how it is wired, circuit board could be the only fault. With it doing what it is when tapped, that is definitely part, if not all, of the problem.

You could find the two wires from outside condensing unit and see where they connect at furnace area.

However, if everything starts working when tapped, then that is most likely only problem.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
ddcover

Thank you so much for your assistance. I am ordering the card. Dennis
Robert

Hi Dennis,

You're very welcome, happy to help. You can call Mark at number given to order board or I can give you the info and link to order online.

Thanks,
Robert
ddcover

The AC is running fine with the new card. Thanks so much for GREAT service. I have paseed this website on to several friends. We'll do business again! Dennis
Robert

Hi Dennis,

You're very welcome, happy to help. Thank you for ordering with us.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert