MGH-075 Intertherm

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

jimmyb

Fan blower constantly runs after heat shuts off ,keeps going even if you turn t/stat to zero you have to shut the wall switch off motor is AO326 1/7 115 1075 D which was just replaced and the plug is plugged into the black recepticle and not the white one which says for continuous summer use. Is there any other thing that might cause this to run after heat shuts off it blows cold air after a while so you have to manually shut it off at the wall switch it starts up fine when you adjust the t/stat for whatever temp when it gets to that temp the burner shuts off,but as I said earlier the fan motor keeps going any ideas? jim
furnaceman

Its possible the high limit switch is bad. The fan switch could be faulty. Does this unit have an a/c box, if so is the t-stat 2 wire or 5.
Its been awhile since i worked on one.
One of the moderators. a gentleman by the name of Robert, is an expert here, u might be better off waiting for his reply, or using his $20.00 troubleshooting help. I think it would be worth it to you.
Robert

Fan & Limit Control # 902909 would be a possibility as being the fault. It can be seen and ordered

from this page by scrolling down if needed:

http://www.aberdeenhomerepair.com/store ... it-control

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?