E1EH-012 may need sequencer.

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Deathstryker

Recently, my Furnace has been blowing cold air with it set on heat setting. I've tested the 2 elements and I get resistance on both of them and they aren't grounded out. I've checked the wires and contacts and all seem good. Also, I've felt heat a couple of times from the elements during testing out of about 10 times I've turned it on. I'm starting to suspect that the sequencer is bad.

Trouble is, I can't find the exact part that goes in it. It's a 2-pole sequencer and the on/off times for it are 1-24 / 45-75 and these times seem to be hard to find in a sequencer. I read other posts on here and the "01-0840 Sequencer " on your guy's online store seems to be recommended but what are the on/off times for this sequencer?

Thanks,
Robert

Hi,

1 - 20 and 40 - 110 are the times. 01-0840 is the sequencer recommended by the furnace manufacturer.

Those times have a window and do change as new replacements are designed.

Sequencer # 01 - 0840 can be seen and ordered from here by paging down:

http://www.aberdeenhomerepair.com/store ... 8621696%29

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Deathstryker

Thanks for clearing that up, Robert.

Just now ordered one. Hope it's fixed after this.
Robert

Hi,

You're very welcome, happy to help. Thanks for ordering.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Deathstryker

I got the part in the other day and replaced it. My furnace is functioning again. Thanks again for your time, Robert.
Robert

My pleasure, glad it's working again.

Thanks,
Robert