vinyl replacement window

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

bushump

I recently purchased an older (67 Namco) trailer at the lakes. While replacing some trim on our little kitchen window I realized it had been leaking for quite some time. I now will rip out the rotted wood and re-frame the window. It is one of the old Jalousie windows. My plan is just to replace the window as well. I would like to replace it with a vinyl window but it is a smaller window (30" wide and 14" tall). Does anyone have know if you can get a vinyl window that small. I have searched the internet for the past two days and can't seem to find anything but aluminum window. Didn't know if the best bet would be looking for a mobile home window or a stick built window from one of the box stores. Thanks for help and looking forward to learning from you all on this forum.

Brandon
Greg

It will be a special order window size. I like to try to find a stock size slightly larger, that saves me headaches trying to find trim to fill a gap from a larger window. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Groo

I saw 15hx30w windows last time I was at home depot
bushump

Thanks I will look for one there.
Brenda (OH)

I also saw 30 wide, 21 tall in mobile home windows on a website.

I have also heard small windows called "shed windows" maybe that search term will get hits

Brenda (OH)