Dean2 is now Dean3

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Dean3

I realize this isn't a repair post but just so folks don't think I'm trying some silly "trollish" trick I thought to notify any that may care on the most popular/used section,or what I think is the most used anyway.

Thanks JD,deleting and re-doing My MHR ID worked like a charm,no more pop-up bar that was impossible to get around!

Since it(re-register)worked so well I'm less inclined to think the prob was on My end,,,coulda been somehow tho I guess.

Yanita,Yer a sweet gal,and,I do fully expect Ya to move this to the proper location before too long! :lol: I been watchin Yer moves! :lol: :)

Dean
Yanita

Hi Dean,

Yup, I will move it, as you know LOL, it is not about repairs.

Seems the way it works around here as us Mods have sort of designated our own on site duties... :shock: one of mine is moving post and the dreaded locking them down.

Have a great day!

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Dean3

Thanks for leaving it however long You do choose to leave it here where it is most apt to be seen.

I could be off on My assumption too,maybe folks check the other sections,like "off topic","HVAC" and "alternative energy" more often than I think/do,and,would see it anyway.

Geez Yanita,You got the job of "The Heavy",dropping axes and lopping heads! Forgive that please,I have no control! :)

;Dean
Robert

Hi All,

Ok, this one has been answered thorughly so locking it now. If you have further info, please start a new thread.

Thanks. There ya go girl, my good deed help of the month. :lol: :wink: :P

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?